First and foremost, Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for taking the time to consider what we have to offer. This is your BIG day, which will be one of the most important yet memorable days of your life. It is a romantic and exciting time that deserves precious attention. We will meet with you and customize in detail your vision and personal taste so that we can create the perfect atmosphere.
Your DJ will have the ability to know what music to play and when to play it, which is imperative. Your MC (Master of Ceremonies) will make all formal introductions and announcements in a tasteful manner, while enthusiastically leading the crowd in the most comfortable fashion possible.
Our professionalism will also be reflected as we coordinate with other vendors and caterers to assure that the day runs smoothly right up to the last dance, creating everlasting memories.
Interesting Wedding Statistics
After the vows...
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more on their budget on the entertainment.
- During Wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority.
- When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remembered most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their Wedding, said, if they had to do over again, they would have chosen a Disc Jockey.
A full-service Disc Jockey company will normally invest 12-30 hours to your special day but it may appear that you are only paying for “4 hours”. Consultations, music programming & editing, preparation, set-up and tear down, education and other business related endeavors add up to the overall success of your special occasion.